WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, newbie here. Just saying hi, hoping to add to my collection looking to network with other watch nerds... As the years go by my taste changes so I am hoping to buy, sell and trade watches with other members as well as get opinions and share opinions about stuff of interest..

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hold onto your wallet!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
welcome to the forums, m-v. Hope you like to have fun while you spend boat loads of cash!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yup that is always the problem! LOL... The old I'm gonna just see whats new and then it happens, that watch youve always wanted pops up at an amazing deal. You didnt really want it yet but how can u resist...lol I actually look forward to it. What brought me to the sight originally was I was looking for a tacti-cool style watch and really like the RESCO Instruments. They seemed to be discussed and traded quite a bit here.. So not it begins.. But it could be good aswell I have a few other pieces that I have fallen out of love with over the years and have just never really figured out the whole ebay thing. Stay tuned to see a Breitling, Tag, and who knows what else come on the market.... Maybe the Muller, maybe the Vacheron!!! OK probably not the Vacheron I do love that thing... Either way thanks for the warm welcome..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts