WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
OOh! Too bad. Should have talked to us first :-d

" I coulda had a Rollie"

Just kidding, better get used to it around here. Got any pictures? We like pictures. Of your watch I mean. b-) Or Edinburgh if you rather. It's a slow morning around here.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Now that you've confessed, PICS ARE MANDATORY HERE!
Oh, and welcome!

P/S: Hold your wallet tight because it's in for a ride! :D

Thanks, Ive just bought a Glycine Combat Sub which arrived yesterday. :)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
imagine, I for a moment, thought you are Graham from the Graham watch company..LOL...kidding my friend..welcome to the watch madness :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll hijack your thread, Graham from Edinburgh, by also saying hello to you and all the WUS guys.

I'm also a newbie on this forum.

Eryk the Polish man from Dublin.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
welcome to your new addiction, let's feed it :)

Reactions: RBrylawski

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Welcome!
This can be a very dangerous place but only to your wallet. We all get great fun spending money on numerous little metal pieces :-d
Seriously: hope you like it here and again, welcome!
Best Regards
C.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have rather firm resolution of getting no more than 3 watches this year, and 2 of them have already been chosen (and most importantly, cleared by the real boss).

Greetings
Eryk

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Wow, Graham, you have good tastes. I like all your choices. Welcome, and to Eryk, too.

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
Hi Graham from Edinburgh. I'm ShaggyDog from London, but now resident in Newcastle. I've been meaning to take a day trip up to Edinburgh again soon, Any good watch stores up there? By the way the Cafe Royal is of my favourite places to have a drink of anywhere I've been around the country, it's absolutely amazing in there.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Welcome Graham from Edinburgh. I'm Rod from Tampa, FL

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Welcome to WUS! Congrats on the new Glycine! I love the pronunciation of that brand name, it's just fun!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Graham from Edinburgh. I'm ShaggyDog from London, but now resident in Newcastle. I've been meaning to take a day trip up to Edinburgh again soon, Any good watch stores up there? By the way the Cafe Royal is of my favourite places to have a drink of anywhere I've been around the country, it's absolutely amazing in there.
Hey, if i go watch shopping i would normally go to Glasgow. They have a whole street of watch stores including watches of switzerland etc....

If you are in Edinburgh, you need to go to Tigerlilly for a drink. Its a hotel and bar. Very classy! :) There are also a few nice places on the Royal Mile which leads to the entrance of the castle. It is a great city!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts