WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my eye on this one for awhile every time I would go in Wal Mart. Now that we got our Christmas bonus, I finally pulled the trigger(along with a Timex analog chrono). But the analog time is 1 hour behind. It received, and the digital time was corrected. I set the home time zone and turned the DST off(it was on auto). I know you can set it manually with the hand set mode, but I shouldn't have to do that, should I? The watch is awesome, but the light is the strangest I've ever seen. It does not light up the digital display very good, but it can almost be used for a small flashlight:)

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Hey SA-01,

No, you should not have to. I have the black and the blue models, and when I set my home city, then went out of adjust mode the hands will set on their own. It will also adjust for DST when on 'AUTO ON'. Saves the hassle of setting the hands manually :-! .

L

·
0 Posts
But the analog time is 1 hour behind. It received, and the digital time was corrected. I set the home time zone and turned the DST off(it was on auto). I know you can set it manually with the hand set mode, but I shouldn't have to do that, should I?
You can almost always assume you'll have to correct it once - right after you buy it - someone at the store was probably in handset mode and playing with it. Once you do correct it you shouldn't have to ever do it again, no.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You can almost always assume you'll have to correct it once - right after you buy it - someone at the store was probably in handset mode and playing with it. Once you do correct it you shouldn't have to ever do it again, no.

Yes you are correct. I set it with handset mode. When it synched this morning, it stayed "right". The person playing with handset mode in the store was me:-D

Merry Christmas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts