WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
the 5610 I think isn't the best positive one, almost looks a little faded compared to the 5600, theres nothing special about this particular new one other than being the most neutral, so i'd put it the same legibility as a 5600e and the first positive b5600bc, although that has the yellow tint, I don't think it would be different in terms of legibility
Do you think the 5600e has a better display than the 5610? I kind of think so. Just a little.

·
Registered
424 Posts
They're not as supple as the gw-5000, but very good and far better than any dw-5600 or 5610 models. As for the Gorillaz strap, those bicolor straps are always stiff and not terribly comfy, and not representative of gw-b5600 models in general. All my bicolor straps are like rawhide.
Thank you! I was only hoping the B5600MG's strap to be softener than those bicolour straps which I like but I can't define comfortable at all

·
Registered
710 Posts
Looking forward to more real-world pics and an f17 user review. Hopefully the camo is subtle!

·
Premium Member
8,158 Posts
Just got the watch today:

The best B5600 they released so far imho.
Have a great day everybody!
Quite like those accents...damn, might have to do it! Congrats

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Still think this would look great on a camo titanium strap.

May pick one up + swap the module into my GW-B5600HR-1 = the ultimate resin beater?

61 - 80 of 115 Posts