WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I just would like to let you know I'm happy to have found a specially dedicated Anonimo Forum.

some background about me:
Young married dad of three small girls, studied Geology, currently Software Engineer for Space industry.
I begun to be interested to watches because of ElizabtehTown movie, in which Orlando Bloom wears his huge Panerai Luminor 1950. Since then, I was fascinated by the Panerais, especially the saphir domed ones. But then I discovered Anonimo, and their particular history. And very quickly, my panerai addiction melted for an Anonimo Militare real plague ;-)

Now if anybody wants to offer me the entire Militare serie, with black dials, they are most welcome :)).

Seriously, I currently save for a model 2010 (Anonimo Militare Automatic), trying to sell a TimeFactors Italian PRS-20 Limited Edition.

I would also like to know what are the best places to find secondhand anonimo online?

All the best,

Greg

·
Registered
783 Posts
Greg, welcome to the forum. Used Anonimos can be found on the secondary market at very attractive prices. If you want to go new, you can acquire them from an AD for about 20-25% off list. Good luck on your search. Stan

·
Registered
344 Posts
hi
check out the watch sellers forum on this forum
search under anonimo
theres a few nice ones on there at the mo:-!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

Yes, I see that the Militare Automatic I seek is seemingly still there :)

I hope to have time to gather the amount of money.

All the best,

Greg

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Welcome Greg,
Like you, I too started off with Panerai and then learned of Anonimo, but I still crave Panerai as well as Anonimo and many other brands (watch whore). ;-) Anyway, to help you out like mentioned already you can check the sales forums here and there's always Time Zone for 2nd hand watches. My first Anonimo was purchased from Martin Pulli here on these forums, he's easy to work with and he gave me a great price on my Polluce. :-! Good luck with your first Anonimo and be sure to let us know when you get yours. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the kind words.

I just finished the transaction for the Anonimo Militare Automatic sold by Curt Hansson here on the forum. I hope the money to reach him soon, and the watch to arrive here even sooner :))

I'll post pics as soon as I received the beauty.

All the best,

Greg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts