WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and new to G-Shock. :)

I have to admit I got attracted to G-Shock recently due to the Mudman, in the past, I always thought G-Shocks are poor in quality and won't last long, like Swatches. Then after my initial attraction to Mudman, I "discovered" there are so many types of design and series.... I'm hooked...

Guess I made a wrong first post in the MO for Mudman sticky thread above, haha. :oops:

Anyway, my humble starting collection consists of: all the Mudmans except for the Biege coloured one, my Multiband Mudman is on its way from Japan, and I just got the ICERC 06 White Frogman 2 days ago. :-!

I have a question though: How much would a Black Spots Frogman be valued at, in your opinion? :p
Because I have a local seller(individual) selling at SGD1088, that's roughly USD700...
I don't want to be cheated, so I guess it's better to ask you guys... :thanks

Anyway, that's about all for my "1st" post.. haha |>

·
Registered
503 Posts
Whassup HandShaker. Looking forward to reading your posts on the forum. There's a fair number of singaporeans that I've seen from time to time on this forum.

Locomoco.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Handshaker,

Welcome to our G-Shock forum from the cold and wet Netherlands:-! We have several friendly Singaporians hanging around here. I also have the Mudman collection almost complete. I only don't have the grey camo version....yet;-)

I'm not into valueing the Black Spots but I think a price around 50% of the asking price would more real.

Cheers,

sjors

·
Registered
936 Posts
You have all the Mudmans and you think your collection is humble?:-D

Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have all the Mudmans and you think your collection is humble?:-D

Welcome!
Thanks Guys, for the welcome.

I think it humble, coz all my those in my collection are easily available, at the moment at least... haha...

I think I will pass on the Black Spots Froggie, and perhaps add a few more recent releases to my collection... :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts