WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen these yet? Oris' website doesn't show it yet.

Honestly, I think it's the perfect fusion of the PD Date and Col Moschin. I love it.

Oris Hirondelle Limited Edition Watch

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't do a thing for me.
Yeah, and thanks for the constructive comment.

If I had time to waste, like you apparently do, I'd find a funny picture that invokes thoughts of Debbie Downer to really capture the moment.

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
^^^ so, I must know just to make it very clear. Do you own an Oris?

·
1,260 Posts
I like that watch, but at 49mm it's too big for my wrist. But it is a great looking sports watch - I like the PVD and a I really like the power reserve indicator.

At 151 pieces, you might not see them in the US. Oris made a limited edition watch in their Jazz line honoring Toots Thielemans. I tried to find one for years and never could. I heard you were not going to find one outside Switzerland. I'm thinking this one might be similar.

Chris

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I almost bought a Col Munchkin (or whatever) last week. With my sort of employee discount, its not bad. But 49mm? Who do they think they are? U-Boat?

·
Premium Member
60,641 Posts
Call me a cynic but isn't it just a black Col Moschin? I've not seen one in the flesh but there are plenty of pictures of it on the web. I believe that the usual Oris practice is to issue a proportion of their L.E.s to each continent so by the time orders have been filled only a few could make their way to the U.S. for sale. Please don't get me started about the Oris website - IMO it re-defines rubbish

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is very similar to the Col Moschin, but better styling IMO.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yeah, and thanks for the constructive comment.

If I had time to waste, like you apparently do, I'd find a funny picture that invokes thoughts of Debbie Downer to really capture the moment.
Wow, way to take a comment SOOO personally for absolutely no reason.

It's an ok watch, but not worth getting upset about.

Bezel's to thick, dial is to small. I like the double power reserve, not only tells you it is running out, but that it is dead. I think the hands should be more angular.

Buzz

·
Registered
94 Posts
this watch is huge...i wish i have a big wrist for it though =X

1 - 13 of 13 Posts