WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Congratulations! They are both nice watches! I've never bothered to look up who IN4MATION is or what they do, but I do like some of these collaborations.

Here a couple of shots of mine:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kronos,

Thanks for sharing your pics too. It looks like you have 3 of the 4 collaborations of the G-Shock & in4mation. I think they released the purple, teal, salmon and the blue/grey 6900 that we just got.

I'm a little late to the game as far as these collaborations so I was only able to buy the salmon & blue/gray at regular retail prices. The others have gone up in value since they are no longer in production.

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Nice colors !

·
Registered
731 Posts
anyone have a problem ordering them off of the g-shock website? It says they have them in stock but when I go to add it to my cart, it isn't there. Atleast in4mation's website has them and I can add them to the cart.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
anyone have a problem ordering them off of the g-shock website? It says they have them in stock but when I go to add it to my cart, it isn't there. Atleast in4mation's website has them and I can add them to the cart.

You should try it again. A friend of mine ordered one this morning off the g-shock website with no problems

·
Registered
731 Posts
I did try it again. It worked. My only complain is that I was going to order my girlfriend a baby-g at the same time but it wouldn't let me...guess it's b/c they are different divisions of casio. Now the question is which G did i buy hehehe...if you read my post you would know that I was thinking about the mudman atomic/solar but decided I wanted something a little more special for my first G. Decided to go with the new In4mation 6900. Love the looks and the fact that it is limited edition. Next up is the mudmam a/s...then hopefully the remora will be ready to ship.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Love those models, Ksolo. And I like your collection... one of my favorites of late!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Here's a green GW-400 In4mation collaboration watch released in 2007.....

yep, that's the first one! it's been like 6 or 7 collabs. thanks for sharing, pickin' up my glx now before they start getting ridiculously priced.

merc.1

·
Registered
731 Posts
Today the postman brought me a present tonight...pics in morning

1 - 20 of 26 Posts