WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

First of all, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I figured this would be fine.

I'm a freshmen in college and I've started to have an interest in watches. I have three watches now but I frequently find myself looking at collector watches that I'd like to have. I was wondering if someone could maybe point me out where to start, and how to store them. The three watches I have are special and look great to me, but probably are just basic watches. I'm a techy/geeky person, so I'll be getting the Apple watch when it comes out. I've been looking for the original Apple watch that came out in 1995 as i think that'd be a nice collectors item.

The watches I have are a gold konigswerk(never heard of the brand before,made out of stainless steel I assume, but it's gold in color), a stainless steel wenger Swiss military, and a running timex one. Right now, i just put them in a desk drawer or leave them somewhere so I was wondering if there was a proper way to store them. That is if these are worth storing in a protective way.

IF anyone has any input or anything at all, I greatly appreciate it.

-Matt

Edit: Is there a site or a good way to keep track of the watches you have with their info? I've had previous collections in other things and i kept an online log that had exactly what i had.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts