WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Kobold forum. I've been lurking on this part of Watchuseek for quite some time. I've always loved Kobold watches, and found a huge opportunity to get into a slightly used Kobold Soarway GMT.

Once I seen the blue sunray dial winking at me, I knew this was the one. It's huge! The 45mm+ case and huge lugs have always caught my eye on this model, and a few others. The GMT function made it a must have. The calf strap is great, but was way too small for me. So, after I calmed down from the unboxing, I mounted it on a hornback Zergun strap I had laying around. Presto! :-d

I'm a happy and proud owner and looking forward to learning a lot more in this neck of the woods. Here are some quick and dirty wrist shots for now.

Thanks for looking! :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Great watch! If it is the one I think you got a great deal. Welcome to the Kobold GMT Club.

·
Registered
7,950 Posts
Huge congrats to you on such a fine watch

That one is a triple WOW

Good health to you to enjoy it for a long time

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Chris & Liz! I'm wearing it in the daylight for the 1st time today. It feels good! :-!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
That dial is gorgeous!!! Is this your first Kobold!?!? What a way to make an entrance. Major congrats!!!

Kev.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That dial is gorgeous!!! Is this your first Kobold!?!? What a way to make an entrance. Major congrats!!!

Kev.
Kev, thanks. Yes it is my 1st & Im glad I was able to afford the dang thing! It's a nice move up from my last 3 other purchases. I'm happy now!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Here is my blue baby.

Reactions: CraigInCO
1 - 17 of 17 Posts