Moderator Emeritus
54,191 Posts
Introduced here 8 month ago.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Introduced here 8 month ago.
Apologies for the double post. Please delete if required. The W&W article made it sound as though this was brand new 🙄

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The post from 8 months ago was just a short leak, with no further official information.
The first big release was now on the Wind Up virtual fair and we will release it as well in the next 1 - 2 weeks with more information and dates on our website and social media channels etc.
Thanks for the information. Will these be available directly from Laco in 1-2 weeks? Or is this exclusive to WindUp for this year?

·
Vendor
393 Posts
Thanks for the information. Will these be available directly from Laco in 1-2 weeks? Or is this exclusive to WindUp for this year?
This is a Laco Limited Edition and will be of course also available at Laco directly. This is part of our anniversary limited edition series.
The guys from WindUp were just a little bit faster as they had the virtual fair this weekend ;)

·
Banned
46 Posts
I already own the Cuxhaven. At first glance, I like the look of this one a lot, but if I were deciding between this and the Cuxhaven or Bremerhaven, I don't think I like it enough to pay a 30% premium.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Looking at the official press shots now, this is actually one of the prettiest new Laco watches I’ve seen in a while. I really like everything about it!

Reactions: Laco Pforzheim
1 - 12 of 12 Posts