WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been experimenting with a new light box but everything comes out very cool toned? Any ideas how to make my pictures more natural? The LEDs are very harsh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Been experimenting with a new light box but everything comes out very cool toned? Any ideas how to make my pictures more natural? The LEDs are very harsh.
Hi TroyTrojan10 -

Are you shooting with a DSLR? If you are, check your white balance setting. If you're getting proper exposure but "everything comes out cool toned", that's probably it. Do you know how to set custom white balance in your camera? If not, scroll through the options if you have a menu for that and try a shot with various indoor settings. One of them will probably at least be close. Many cameras also allow you to adjust white balance in-camera after you take the picture, and of course if you do post production you can always adjust it there as well.

Why don't you post a pic or two so we can see what you mean, if you're still having problems? I'd be curious to see your light box setup, also, if you have a pic of that.

You'll get this, don't worry....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts