WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Very cool movement. Where can it be bought?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Is there a site in English? I looked in the online store and didn't see this watch. Thanks.
The site offers English as well. Look in the left hand column and click on the red white and blue flag. This is the flag of the United Kingdom where English has been spoken for quite some time now.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Hello everybody,

sorry for the delay.
This watch was planed to be launched on the coming weekend.
Please wait - I will send a newsletter with all details.
I am too busy at the moment to finish my planed newsletter - but the weekend will bring this and some other good news.

best regards

Jörg

Btw- i have alrady some of this limited watches available - but I didn´t know if we can handle orders before christmas I was waiting to launch. So, if somebody wants to buy he can order next week.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
The site offers English as well. Look in the left hand column and click on the red white and blue flag. This is the flag of the United Kingdom where English has been spoken for quite some time now.
I don't know how to speak English. :-(
Is there any way to view the site in American?
:-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've seen at least one English film shown in Canada that had sub-titles ... in English. We speak it a wee bit differently from you lot. :)

S

·
0 Posts
More pics and details:

The 80th anniversary. Enough reason for the Stowa team to launch some collector´s items.The Antea with Durowe movement starts the birthday party. The Antea is powred by a vintage movement made by the famous company DUROWE.

Stowa will produce 40 black dialed watches and 40 watches with a cream dial, the steel hands are blued.

Some more specs:
- handwounded Durowe movement 7420 (1972 by Deutsche Uhrenrohwerke)
- stainless steel case
- sapphire crystal top and back
- case diameter: 39 mm , 8.80 mm height, strap: 20 mm
- additional available: STOWA deployment buckle. (+36,-- Euro).

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Re: More pics and details:

Very cool watch with this older movement. I like it a lot. It is going to be a very tempting year with Stowa.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: More pics and details:

Very cool watch with this older movement. I like it a lot. It is going to be a very tempting year with Stowa.

i'm looking to buy a "classic watch" next to my sporty Longines Flagship and come in the end with the following watches

- Stowa Marine Original
- IWC Portuguese Jones
- Dornbluth 99.0 or 99.1

There's quite a difference in price but they all look the same. Which one you could advise ? Portuguese is extremely expensive but you can buy them as occassion for 5600 eur, Dornbluth is around 2780/ 3280 eur and the Stowa 800 eur. I'm afraid that i will regret if i buy for example the Stowa because of the price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts