WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Stowa Partitio, Citizen Promaster Diver, Orient Sun and Moon, G-Shock King
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if everyone saw this or not. But Stowa is releasing a limited green Flieger. Going to try and dig up more pictures but here's what's on their site. It's their 40mm classic version.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I like how the gold hands look with the green dial. Not my style but definitely a good looking piece.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I should be receiving mine anyday now. Joerg included this watch in his email blast to the Stowa club members couple of months ago, but then it was dead silence. I responded to the email and requested a personalized green flieger. I received a response back from Mr. Schauer that it is possible, but due to COVID, there is labor and parts shortage, so it will be ready in few weeks. I got the good news last week that watch is ready. The green flieger will join the white, blue, grey, and bronze fliegers very soon :) I have the Black Forest Verus, but it is more of a contemporary flieger.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should be receiving mine anyday now. Joerg included this watch in his email blast to the Stowa club members couple of months ago, but then it was dead silence. I responded to the email and requested a personalized green flieger. I received a response back from Mr. Schauer that it is possible, but due to COVID, there is labor and parts shortage, so it will be ready in few weeks. I got the good news last week that watch is ready. The green flieger will join the white, blue, grey, and bronze fliegers very soon :) I have the Black Forest Verus, but it is more of a contemporary flieger.
Make sure to post some pictures when it comes in. What customization did you do?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Very tempting. :) I would consider asking if they could make one with the silver hands from the blue flieger though.

Reactions: Hard Learner

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very tempting. :) I would consider asking if they could make one with the silver hands from the blue flieger though.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they would accommodate that. Stowa's customer service from what I have heard on here is great.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Love the green/gold! If my Seiko Alpinist wasn't my very first automatic watch, I would sell it and buy this. Might be a different story if Stowa offered the green/gold with a bronze case. Then I would be torn between that and my Stowa Marine Original Bronze Vintage, which is an absolute stunner IMO.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Hmm, yeah that dial with gold hands in a bronze case...now, that would be spectacular.

Reactions: CMSgt Bo

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Let's just hope they don't use Huckberry for the green dial release, amiright?! :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts