WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orient introduces today a bunch of new watches, providing an interesting take on existing designs: an "outdoor", or field / military style version of the M-Force; and Orient Star "Contemporary" collection moon-phase watches with a Mother-of-Pearl dial.

Nothing revolutionary or unusual there, but... welcome additions to the existing collection, if you already like the M-Force and Moon-Phase.

More details here >> New M-Force and Moon Phase Models from Orient

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Eran,

Thanks for the announcement, both are good looking, especially the OS moon phase. The blue dial is striking.

The F(ield) Force is an interesting variant, not a choice for me though.

If the folks at Orient read Erans' blog or this forum, how about an homage' M Force w/ a yellow or orange dial from the previous M Force series??

·
Registered
931 Posts
Orient introduces today a bunch of new watches, providing an interesting take on existing designs: an "outdoor", or field / military style version of the M-Force; and Orient Star "Contemporary" collection moon-phase watches with a Mother-of-Pearl dial.

Nothing revolutionary or unusual there, but... welcome additions to the existing collection, if you already like the M-Force and Moon-Phase.

More details here >> New M-Force and Moon Phase Models from Orient

View attachment 15849962

View attachment 15849963
Really wishing they'd just come back out with more world timers again...

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I like the partial shroud on the M Force, but I would much rather have a dive bezel than a compass bezel.
I also like the moonphase, but would prefer it without the open heart.
Just my opinions, of course.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I like the partial shroud on the M Force, but I would much rather have a dive bezel than a compass bezel.
I also like the moonphase, but would prefer it without the open heart.
Just my opinions, of course.
ditto on the open heart thing. I’ve never really liked Open Hearts... it’s just a fake tourbillon...

Reactions: mykkus

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
X3 on the open heart. Lots of great OS but none in the size i'd like. They just need to keep it simple and i'm all over it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes. Fewer open hearts. Start moving to 38-39mm cases. Back to simpler dials. Even without the power reserve sometimes for the OS models. Of course, keeping watches larger and with open hearts means it is easier for me to save $.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Eran, really like both of them.

Good to see Orient bringing on the table so many new ideas lately.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts