WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,937 Posts
The bezel is the only thing that bothers you guys about that watch? Hmmm. I like the dial color quite a bit actually, buuuut, the amount of oddly shaped indices looks bad, IMO. Im also not a fan of having a power reserve on the front of the dial; on the back of the movement seen through a display case back is much more acceptable and appreciated to me.
The bezel isn't great, but I've seen worse.

Again though, I really like that yellow and wish Orient made the XL and Ray in this color. Id actually even loooove to see a Bambino with this color dial. Ugh, that just got me thinking.

Sent while doing a burnout.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Got mine already. Actually, posted the Blue one i had in favor of this.

new00001 by circuitedge, on Flickr

have to disagree on the bezel, the brushed and painted finish was one of the things i like in the previous Mforce. this one has a flat black finish which kinda hides the shape of the bezel.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Try one of these if you can find one...

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

·
Registered
836 Posts
Try one of these if you can find one...

View attachment 1166007
Looks nice. I don't see that coming with that particular bracelet tho, is that from somewhere else? This one looks nicer I think. (though I'd probably aim for a rubber strap....)

I feel like I just saw one of these (yellow face) Orients at the shop today but can't remember which one it might have been.... Suppose I'll have to go back.... <sigh> :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
TokyoLunch, thanks for the reply. I was hoping for a black dial version of the yellow one in the thread. I had a 2011 m-force and loved it. It was one of the best bang for the buck watches out there. It is my understanding that the revolver is no lunger being made.

This new m-force just looks awesome. The dial layout, new hands but still maintaining orient trademarks like the power reserve just give it a great look.

·
Registered
445 Posts
TokyoLunch, thanks for the reply. I was hoping for a black dial version of the yellow one in the thread. I had a 2011 m-force and loved it. It was one of the best bang for the buck watches out there. It is my understanding that the revolver is no lunger being made.

This new m-force just looks awesome. The dial layout, new hands but still maintaining orient trademarks like the power reserve just give it a great look.
The (S)EL03004B is the black dial version of the (S)EL03005Y :).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.