WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello

I'm a new member and here is my new watch I just got today. This is a swiss legend trimix and I love the design and for $120 it a good deal.

Here is my 2nd watch of the week....I have two more on order and I'm planning on ordering the parnis top gun watch nexrt week.

Reactions: Igorek

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Welcome to WUS! That's a nice RO homage.
I had a Swiss Legend for a while, a 45mm monster (anyone who knows me here will probably laugh at the idea of me wearing such a large watch) but it was very comfortable and well made.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: New member and my new watch

Congratulations on your new watch and welcome to WatchUSeek! :-!
my next watch is coming in tomorrow!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Congrats and "Welcome to the WUS party"

Thanks! I'm really happy to be here....I'm glad I moved away for reps into name band watches...

·
Registered
194 Posts

Cool dial color on that one. Now instead of a rep of something you see all the time in a display case at the store, you're rockin' something totally unique and legit - congratz!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Yup.....I was into rep watches for like the last year, but I ended up thinking for the price of a good rep, you can buy a nice name band watch. So now, I sold all my reps execpt for my pam 90 rep and buying swiss lengends, orient, citizen and invicta wartches. Basically, watches I can afford. I have a watch collection of 11 watches and soild rosewood 20 watch box waiting to get filled up. One day...I want to buy a Breitling, Rolex and Omega.

Welcome and congrats...

Looks like you may move towards an AP watch one day - this looks a lot like them....

R

·
Registered
549 Posts

Yup.....I was into rep watches for like the last year, but I ended up thinking for the price of a good rep, you can buy a nice name band watch. So now, I sold all my reps execpt for my pam 90 rep and buying swiss lengends, orient, citizen and invicta wartches. Basically, watches I can afford. I have a watch collection of 11 watches and soild rosewood 20 watch box waiting to get filled up. One day...I want to buy a Breitling, Rolex and Omega.
Just a thought, but you may want to pace yourself. I buy one or two watches per year... save up so that you can get the watches that you want. I do a lot of web surfing, magazine reading, etc., until I find a few models that I like and then I look for deals.

The journey is as much fun as ultimately buying the watch.

Best,
R

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Reactions: zippofan

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Ummm.......That is very ture. Right now I'm trying to buy watches that are $ 150 or less shipped. I'm saving for for the crown jewels of my collect. Right its be a weird time...I usually buy one or two watches a year, but since I sold my reps and I had some extra cash. I reinvested into some new watches...but I'm surely going to slow down on my buying because my crown jewels are expensive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts