WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys
I've being following this great site for some time now and decided to join
I've always loved watches and now even more than before, especially the hunt for the watch
currently at 5 or 6 watches a Seiko orange monster with out a strap debating between Hardy Roma or Hirsch , ESQ automatic ,Tissot PRS 516 automatic ,Victorinox dive master 500m and an everyday tommy Hilfiger that was a gift from my cousin I'll post a picture at later time.

really looking learning more about watches from you guys
Stryder.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Welcome to the asylum! We thrive on pics, so post some of your collection soon.

~Sherry.

·
Registered
64 Posts
And here's a new member from the US of A. What's going on fellas? Already falling prey to the watch spending and looking for that 1 watch. It's a tough hunt.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome! Pretty new to the forum myself. The people here will guaranted knock your socks off, incredible much knowledge in here. So.... Hope you're ready to start eating noodles and considering selling one of your kidneys (hey, can i live without both will probably be a question in your head too.) This hobby is dangerously addictive, and have a look at the microbrands in the forum.

Welcome to the club!:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Welcome, it's always good to see another Canuk joining the madness.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi everyone, a long time lurker here and admirer of the knowledge and enthusiasm of WUS. Figured it's better late than never to introduce myself!

After having learned so much from this site hopefully I can share some knowledge of my own one day. My main watch addiction is Citizen Eco-Drives (for now at least).

Zack

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the welcome replies guys
Im going to post a pic of my collection on Sunday as I'm getting a Hadley Roma strap for my orange monster and have them pose for a family portrait :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome!! Nice to see more canucks getting the bug. Cheers to a wonderful hunt for that 1 and only watch you've been craving to have, that holy grail that turns out to be not only 1 but 2,3,4,5,......:-d

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts