WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new, I hope that my time here and can not wait to meet new people and friends. I'm so happy who finally joined after many months of reading a lot of blogs and discussions. I hope to learn and impart my knowledge of clocks with others! Also please excuses my English, it is not very good. I can use Google to translate please bear with me if some things do not make sense or take me long to answer. Once again, I'm happy to be here!

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hello Mike, and welcome to the organized watch madness!! Be sure to fasten your seatbelt and get a good grip on your wallet or you'll be losing a lot of money :-d:-d|>. But it's good fun and if you buy too much watches you can still sell them in the trade corner of the forum ;-);-).

regards, Sedi :)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Welcome, Michael - and your English is very easy to read. :)

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
A big welcome from Canada here.;-)
Where are you from?

You will enjoy the forum.
Look forward to see your collection.

cheers.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
With a name like Michael Stockwell you'd think your English would be good.

Anyways, welcome! Like Sedi said, buckle up!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Hello and welcome!

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no g-shocks, however, few randomized Just watch I bought from flea markets. I came hear to learn about g-shocsk hoping to buy my first. and I'm from Brazil, live in the U.S. and I only speak Spanish.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I thought they spoke Portuguese in Brazil... :-s

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought they spoke Portuguese in Brazil... :-s
Yes, yes. But I was raised by a mother speaks Spanish. My father was from England, but died when I was four. I was born in Brazil, then came to the U.S. when I was 7 years. I still only knows Spanish. And some English

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Yes, yes. But I was raised by a mother speaks Spanish. My father was from England, but died when I was four. I was born in Brazil, then came to the U.S. when I was 7 years. I still only knows Spanish. And some English
There is still some sense in this I think :) how old are you, friend?

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
here we go again...

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I still want to see some of the "art collection." ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.