WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new member here from NYC!

I just picked up my first G-Shock today from Bloomingdales. I bought it on pre-sale, so I am going to pick it up tomorrow. I am not sure what model it is but I will update this thread tomorrow once I get it.

I am new to G-Shocks, well actually, new to watches. I never really liked them until now.

I took a look on this forum and the G-Shock website. There are SO many different styles and collections, I don't know anything about them. Is there a thread that can give me some info, so I can learn more about these watches?

Sorry for being such a newbie, but please offer some help!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
just read the random threads popping up all the time, and you'll start to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Just got back from picking up my watch!!

It is a GA100-1A1.
What a great watch to start with. Now, if you've any sense you'll lose the bookmark you created for this forum and never return!! There is currently no known 'rehab' for G Shock addiction... :-d

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
just read the random threads popping up all the time, and you'll start to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
What a great watch to start with. Now, if you've any sense you'll lose the bookmark you created for this forum and never return!! There is currently no known 'rehab' for G Shock addiction... :-d
I was just looking around online and found this:
Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A Watch - Cool Watches from Watchismo.com

That is my watch, but why does my tag say GA100 1A1 and the one on that link is a 1A?
Aahhh, and now the addiction starts...

Reactions: KVM888

·
Registered
835 Posts
I was just looking around online and found this:
Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A Watch - Cool Watches from Watchismo.com

That is my watch, but why does my tag say GA100 1A1 and the one on that link is a 1A?
I have noticed the same thing with some stores selling certain models. I wouldn't be too concerned with slight variations, especially if you are ordering from places like Amazon. I look at the model Archive on Watch Shock for model referencing. They have just about every model of G-Shock listed on there with their proper model numbers.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Welcome aboard! ;-)|>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts