WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to say hello as a brand new member, but have lurked the board over the past year as I started to develop an interest in watches. I'm only starting to test the waters in this hobby and really enjoy browsing around different brands and styles.

I'll post a picture of the watch I'm wearing below - an Orient Classic Automatic Titanium FER2F004W. I had been looking around for a while and this one caught my eye with the textured dial and the bright blue hands (mine is on the first pic and I posted another one from the internet below since it wasn't a great picture).

pic.JPG

8NihZ7g.jpg

Wasn't a fan of the band it came with (seen on the bottom pic) so went into a shop and picked out a slightly different style which is a little darker brown and kind of glossy. Going in to the shop I got to look around and see some really cool pieces from Hamilton, Citizen, Seiko and some others. The shop had a vintage watch and clock room upstairs which I walked around for a while and I'm definitely hooked.

I'm keeping my eye around for another purchase in the coming months but am sticking to the more affordable options for now while I get a little more exposure and figure out what styles I really like before stepping up a level. Anyway, sort of a rambling post - not really sure what to say in an introduction - but i'm glad I found this place as its exposed me to a lot of interesting watches and information.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hello, and welcome. Looks like you have got off to a good start already. I've got an Orient Bambino myself, they're a good brand for the money, and a nice place to start from. Just be careful wandering around the vintage watches, those things can get addictive ;-)

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Welcome. Nice timepiece, like the textured white dial.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts