WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a few months and finally registered a couple weeks ago. Since I always like looking at pictures, here's a quick shot of my collection.

You'll notice a Breitling Navi World, Oris Diver, Longines Master Collection, Movado, Bulova, Nixon, Kenneth Cole, and a couple Fossils. The empty spot is reserved for a Stowa Flieger Date, which is on order. I also have a Getat PAM homage on the way.

So, I finally came up with a subject for my first post. I'm looking for a new watch (aren't we always?) to round out my collection, so I was hoping to get some advice and suggestions. My collecting philosophy is to have a diverse stable, with a watch for every possible occasion. Brown/black/white, dressy/casual, strap/bracelet, etc. My next missing piece to fill in is a casual watch on a bracelet to complement my Oris. With that said, I have some specific things that I'm looking for....

Style: Diver or Military (nothing too similar to my Stowa, though)
Movement: Automatic (possibly handwind)
Dial Color: Black (preferably with a black bezel)
Size: 43mm+ (44-46 would be ideal)
Price: less than $1,000 (new or used, and I don't mind buying used at all)
Some other stuff: It has to be on a bracelet. Also, I'd prefer something with an interesting and complex dial (a dial with lots of stuff on it, for lack of better explanation).

Hopefully that wasn't too long to read. I look forward to your responses and my participation on the forum. Thanks in advance!

-Nate

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Great collection! Welcome, and thanks for the pic. Check out Hamilton for the military style. Plenty of black dials there. For the diver, there are multiple Tag Aquaracers on the sales forum right now. (Quartz) Which can be had for under your budget. Good luck, and keep us posted!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts