WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the G-Shock world. I usually stick with my analog pieces and never bothered to look at the digital ones... But the GW-3000M-4A was the first G-Shock piece and that started the ball rolling.

·
Registered
105 Posts
welcome to the forum. Now you will wonder where all your spare change has gone.

You need to get a 5600 series to your collection.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! Nice little collection :D
Thank you

Welcome! Quite the trio you have there. I dig that GDF100-4.
I like the red finish on it, which drove me to getting it since I wanted a red watch

Welcome to the forum. Nice colourful collection. It won't be too long before you have every colour going! Good luck.
I dont mind since I'm a sneakerhead, I'll need something to go with all the colors I have in that collection already

Welcome to G-Shocks. Those are really nice. :-!
Thanks.

Welcome aboard! How's the Alti-Thermo G?
I don't know exactly how to use it yet. other than switching the modes, I'm not sure if I need to calibrate it

Nice group. Now you need an analog/digital : )
Been looking at the GW-3500 I believe... the gravity defier

welcome to the forum. Now you will wonder where all your spare change has gone.

You need to get a 5600 series to your collection.
Yeah. agreed, I do need a 5600 series. something basic. I have a Casio solar one I didnt have pictured since it wasn't a G-Shock

Thank you. I'm from Cali as well. NorCal

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the G-Shock world. I usually stick with my analog pieces and never bothered to look at the digital ones... But the GW-3000M-4A was the first G-Shock piece and that started the ball rolling.
I went off the G-Shock bandwagon years ago, but like you, got hooked (again) by getting an Aviator. I now have a red GDF-100, as well.

Cool, aren't they? :)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Nice choices!!! I like all 3 of them especially the GW-300M-4A. Congrats & Welcome!!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went off the G-Shock bandwagon years ago, but like you, got hooked (again) by getting an Aviator. I now have a red GDF-100, as well.

Cool, aren't they? :)
They are cool. I'm hoping for an all white GX56? the king of G's... I think I can't recall the model #

Nice choices!!! I like all 3 of them especially the GW-300M-4A. Congrats & Welcome!!!
Thank you. I like that the most as well. But I wear them all equally along with my other watches which include a LE Tag Heuer Mercedes/McLaren SE/L,

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice to see a fellow sneakerhead. They are both fairly expensive pastimes. Keep up the good work.
Yeah been taking a break from the shoe game... was in it since '99

G-Shocks and Sneakers go together like peanut butter and jelly. Or for you Rock, they go together like marmite and toast.
AGREED!!!

Beauties, and welcome. What's next?
Not sure.. would like a simple 5600 series

i love the orange strap
That's what sold me on that watch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts