WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to introduce myself to everyone here!

I must say, many members here have quite an extensive G-Shock collection! Very impressive. I have a few myself, and I'm always looking to add interesting pieces to my collection too.

Maybe a new Gulfman and the new solar 6900 are in my future ;)

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Welcome Stripe! Hope you enjoy it here.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm glad to have found a great place where I can share my passion for watches!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Welcome aboard Stripe!
How do you like your Black Force GW700? I love mine. It was the third G-shock I purchased and the second one I kept...

My wife and I call it the "Mother ship"....

-Gawain

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Welcome aboard Stripe!
How do you like your Black Force GW700? I love mine. It was the third G-shock I purchased and the second one I kept...

My wife and I call it the "Mother ship"....

-Gawain

Hehe, I love mine. The blue bezel, on the black IP is really stunning. I find it a bit small though compared to my other watches. The reverse LCD is also a bit hard to read in low light, but I use the LCD light. It's a very nice watch.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. I just purchased a new point n shoot today, so I hope I'll be able to upload some nice pics soon! The EOS 40D is just too massive to get out of its case every time I want to take a casual pic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts