WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just received my first Zenith watch as an anniversary present and am very excited about it. It is a Chronomaster T Moonphase with a rose gold case and the rose gold bracelet. It is a 2002 model that looks and performs like it has never been worn. It was delivered new in Germany, so the day and month wheels are in German.

From what the ADs have been telling me, Zenith stopped selling this model with gold bracelets in 2008. I looked all over the U.S. for one but had no luck, so I bought this one from Germany. But right now, there is one for sale on Ebay.

Here is a somewhat blurry photo - I will add a better one once my wife can use her camera on it.

Cheers!

MasterChron
Houston, Texas

Attachments

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,615 Posts
That's practically my favourite Zenith - I have the older SS version with plain (i.e. non-guilloche) silver dial on strap. And practically the only watch I'd trade it for is the guilloche dial version! Or perhaps the same in rose gold.....

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's practically my favourite Zenith - I have the older SS version with plain (i.e. non-guilloche) silver dial on strap. And practically the only watch I'd trade it for is the guilloche dial version! Or perhaps the same in rose gold.....

Hartmut Richter
Thanks for all the positive responses - I will get some better photos uploaded this weekend...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.