WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Wanted to show my only Omega. I just received a few days ago. While visiting the Omega web site, I was surprised to see there were no seamasters with Sword hands. Although I like both styles, I find the sword style easier to read. After searching on line, I found a new Seamaster with the bond bracelet in titanium. I love this watch! It feels lighter than some of my Panerai straps!
Danny

Attachments

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Welcome to the Omega family. Those titanium Seamasters are ridiculously light.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Congratulations on a terrific watch!

I really, really wanted an electric blue a couple of years ago, and my local pusher (She prefers to refer to herself as an 'Authorised Dealer', but anyway...) had a one of the same model as you've gotten hold of.

Loved the looks of both dial, hands and the gunmetal-ish look of the titanium, but just couldn't make up my mind as to what I thought of the weight. As Alex states, they're incredibly lightweight! While I was considering what to do, she sold it to some lucky guy who didn't need as long as I did to make up his mind; she then proceeded to offer me a PO 'As I was looking for something with more heft, anyway...'. :)

Wouldn't be surprised if I tried to source one at a later stage, though. Beautiful watch, and you were very, very lucky indeed to find a new one out there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replys,
I also like heavy watches, but some days a change is nice! This one is a keeper!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I really, really wanted an electric blue a couple of years ago, and my local pusher (She prefers to refer to herself as an 'Authorised Dealer', but anyway...) had a one of the same model as you've gotten hold of.
Very funny! I think the forum is in rare form today, some pretty funny stuff going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts