WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just started getting into G-Shocks recently. I think they are great watches that are good in quality and are very fashionable. This forum really helped me alot in getting started. I've been a constant visitor of the forum since i got into G-Shocks. Here is what i have so far

i'm looking to get more in the future. specifically 6900's and 5600's which are my two favorite models

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lshock :-! :-!

very nice pair you got there. |> |> sounds like you know your future is going to be full of Gsssss:-d :-d

·
Registered
282 Posts
Rock on Lshock and welcome! I agree, I think G-Shocks look great! I really like the red G-Lide you have :-!, I want to get the black one. :-!

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Rock on Lshock and welcome! I agree, I think G-Shocks look great! I really like the red G-Lide you have :-!, I want to get the black one. :-!

I wanted to get the white one but got a great price on the black one. very cool watch with a lot of functions. :-! :-!

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Hey I just started getting into G-Shocks recently. I think they are great watches that are good in quality and are very fashionable. This forum really helped me alot in getting started. I've been a constant visitor of the forum since i got into G-Shocks. Here is what i have so far

i'm looking to get more in the future. specifically 6900's and 5600's which are my two favorite models

Lshock,
ur in deep sh*t!!:-d
I started like that too. Just visting the forum, minding my own business. Just reading peoples post etc. Then all of a sudden B-O-O-M!

A case full of G-shocks and a much thinner walleto|
You'll see what i mean soon enough:-d, welcome to the forum ,ur gonna like it here. Nice group of guys and gals reside here! I am starting to think that all the members here spend more time with each other than with their wives!!:-d

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lshock!:-!:-!:-!

And interesting pair as well!!;-)|>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thinking about getting a nice black 6900 (my favorite model). was kind of looking into a 25th anniversary 5600 also.. who knows

1 - 20 of 27 Posts