WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all fans. Here are all the new products introduced in Basel.
Aereonauta
Aeronauta.jpg
Carbon Diver
Carbon Diver.jpg
Marlin Bronze 1
Marlin Bronzo.jpg
Marlin Bronze 2
Marlin Bronzo_2.jpg
Militare Automatico drass
Militare Automatico Drass Nero.jpg
Militare crhono
Militare Crono Drass.jpg
Militare vintage
MIlitare Vintage.jpg
Militare vintage 2
MIlitare Vintage_2.jpg
Professionale Cns
Professionale CNS.jpg

·
Registered
375 Posts
Interesting to see these renderings. The rough ivory dial on the Militare Vintage is interesting. But what about the photos of the Magnum (from a Flickr link posted here last week), that showed a gorgeous new version with a completely brown dial? Would love to confirm if such a Magnum is coming.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting to see these renderings. The rough ivory dial on the Militare Vintage is interesting. But what about the photos of the Magnum (from a Flickr link posted here last week), that should it with a completely brown dial? Would love to confirm if such a Magnum is coming.
Yes. The dial is Tabacco

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I'm surpsied at how many of these were not on show at Basel.

I'm liking the Militare Drass 'phantom' and Aeronauta, but the best of the bunch for me is definitely the green-dialled Marlin.

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
I'm kind of perplexed by how much is being said about the Marlin Bronze. Both variations where in last year except the green dial (But that is the only change):

https://www.watchuseek.com/f16/all-anonimo-baselworld-2010-novelties-one-post-380955.html

The one I keep seeing being missed is the Bronze Notturnale which someone in another thread may have misidentfed as a Marlin. Other than the poor picture with the brown thin croc strap I have not seen this watch in other pictures. This is the watch I am the most interested in and yet no one has a good picture of it.

·
Registered
10,698 Posts
Agree completely with Michael here--the best of the ones that can be seen in the pictures, by group consensus, is the Bronze Marlin, which isn't new at all (which in turn says something about the ones that were newly introduced...), and the one I'd really like to see more of is the Bronze Notturnale--of which there may have been one picture, or perhaps none at all...kind of a let down so far. (And, as another very observant member pointed out, what is with the "16" at 3 o'clock, and the "20" at 9 (and not "15" and "21") on the Vintage Militares?)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
From all the marlin takes most impressions.i think although its old model. with milemmetri the marlin is the second watch i prefer from Anonimo

·
Registered
357 Posts
Never been a huge A. fan but the carbon one makes me sweat

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
love the numbers on the dial of the carbon fiber, but lose the CF bezel...and wish the whole thing was a bit beefier, wish the CF had the chunky Polluce crown

love the dial on the PrO CNS, AND REVERSED position of crown. The Marlin is just feeling tired and rehashed to me...sorry

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Ok people... The print on the militare was an error on the prototypes... going to be as usual on the production model.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ok people... The print on the militare was an error on the prototypes... going to be as usual on the production model.

are you saying they got these numbers wrong and no one pointed it out / questioned it at any point through to production. i love it.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I love the Marlin editions, and that militare chrono - colourful dial, very nice..

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
I guess I am the oddball out because I Anonimo had a good simplistic design before. Now it looks as if I had walked into a gaudy jewelry shop.
If I offended anyone then I am sorry, but these dial designs have way to much going on with them.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I guess I am the oddball out because I Anonimo had a good simplistic design before. Now it looks as if I had walked into a gaudy jewelry shop.
If I offended anyone then I am sorry, but these dial designs have way to much going on with them.

I like the plainer ones myself too. I guess Anonimo's experimenting with designs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts