WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest appearance of a classic: we present our new models "Neapel" (861965) and "Palermo" (861966) with orange luminous color!

After phasing out our model "Turin", we now have two new models with Superluminova orange.
They were inspired from our beststellers Augsburg and Aachen.

Just some short facts:

Movement: automatic movement Laco 21
Case: matt finished stainless steel case, diameter 42 mm, height 13 mm, sapphire crystal, waterproof up to 5 ATM, 20 mm lug width
Dial:numbers and figures with Superluminova orange
Hands:hands filled with Superluminova orange
Strap: black calf leather strap with orange stitching and rivets, 20 mm lug width

Price: 348,00 €
Made in Germany

Now available in our Laco online shop!

Laco Newsletter March.jpg

Best regards
Sarah

·
Registered
287 Posts
A question for the seasoned followers of pilot watches. Would it be bad form to wear this type a watch instead of a more traditional type a like the Augsburg?

·
Moderator at Large
54,039 Posts
A question for the seasoned followers of pilot watches. Would it be bad form to wear this type a watch instead of a more traditional type a like the Augsburg?
How much of a "hardliner" are you ? The more you are the less a colourful Flieger will find its way on your wirst.
That being said "colouring up" a flieger is not new, competitors already did exactly that.....

image.jpeg

·
Registered
287 Posts
How much of a "hardliner" are you ? The more you are the less a colourful Flieger will find its way on your wirst.
That being said "colouring up" a flieger is not new, competitors already did exactly that...
Thanks for the response. I respect the style but also enjoy the various styles that accompany many fliegers.

Or I could just get both haha.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This looks awesome, i already have the Zweibrücken and this is the next on my list.

Any chance we could order this with a PVD black case?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts