WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
Fantastic duo. They look much better on your photos.
Thanks......and I had discounted the full TI bracelet version based primarily on the garbage photos Casio put out.....but in person, soooooo nice! Just love the colour combos on both, and the crystallized (?) TI bezel on the rubber band model is insane!

....if only they made a bracelet like that!

Registered
Thanks......and I had discounted the full TI bracelet version based primarily on the garbage photos Casio put out.....but in person, soooooo nice! Just love the colour combos on both, and the crystallized (?) TI bezel on the rubber band model is insane!

....if only they made a bracelet like that!
Wow you got both, congratulations!! I just ordered the crystallized Ti one. Can't wait to receive it (should be tomorrow).

You need to have a certain set of values to appreciate an MRG, it thus creates a sort of brotherhood between owners. In my mind at least :)

Kind regards,
Amaury

Registered
Kinda like the one on the rubber strap....MR-G on rubber is not a bad thing!.....pretty much why I got this one:

View attachment 15775103

...and that 鈥渁ged鈥 bezel is very nice.......blue lettered one, not so much!

my Crack dea,,,I mean AD, is getting one of each...may have to go and take a peek!
Do you have to cut the rubber band to size it on this model?

Registered

Registered
Yes you do :)
Thanks. That kind of stings a bit on a watch of this value. I suppose once it is done, it is done and there is micro-adjustment in the clasp isn't there?

Registered
Thanks. That kind of stings a bit on a watch of this value. I suppose once it is done, it is done and there is micro-adjustment in the clasp isn't there?
Correct!

I'm happy with the rubber (it makes the watch look less massive somehow) but I would have prefered a regular rubber strap with a pin buckle.

I'll have to live with it I guess ahaha.

EDIT: when/if the rubber breaks, I may buy the bracelet (500$ is no pocket money but it would be a lifelong investment)

G-Shock 10483131 Strap - MR-G (mastersintime.com)

Reactions: Orange_GT3

Premium Member
Wow you got both, congratulations!! I just ordered the crystallized Ti one. Can't wait to receive it (should be tomorrow).

You need to have a certain set of values to appreciate an MRG, it thus creates a sort of brotherhood between owners. In my mind at least :)

Kind regards,
Amaury
Yes, I do have both, as I do love me an MR-G鈥︹hey are managing to coexist right now, as I find the 鈥渨earing鈥 experience and different colours differnt enough to keep both, along with my HB鈥︹

bulletproof, and quality is off the charts, + a five year warranty!

congrats and enjoy!

Registered
Yes, I do have both, as I do love me an MR-G鈥︹hey are managing to coexist right now, as I find the 鈥渨earing鈥 experience and different colours differnt enough to keep both, along with my HB鈥︹

bulletproof, and quality is off the charts, + a five year warranty!

congrats and enjoy!
Thank you!
My pockets are not deep enough, but collecting MRGs is the kind of sport I'd certainly enjoy a lot ;p

The HB is fantastic by the way.

Registered
Just received my Kachi Iro MRG-B2000R-1ADR (crystallized bezel one).

The watch is gorgeous and looks even better in person. The level of finishing is outstanding.

Sizing the rubber was a pain in the b### but it was worth it.

Registered
Just received my Kachi Iro MRG-B2000R-1ADR (crystallized bezel one).

The watch is gorgeous and looks even better in person. The level of finishing is outstanding.

Sizing the rubber was a pain in the b### but it was worth it.
You think that's something? Check out the Basara...I own both lol..

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Registered
You think that's something? Check out the Basara...I own both lol..

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Very nice shot: the HB looks absolutely FANTASTIC and the cobarium bezel is even more exclusive (as it should honestly, being more than twice the price of the KI)!

I may buy a limited edition MRG in the near future to celebrate something (I already have an idea in mind, not sure when though) and the HB would be a great candidate (or maybe the Shougeki Maru if I can find one in perfect condition).

Cheers

21 - 31 of 31 Posts