WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
That looks awesome!!
Any idea when it hits the market for sale??????

Geode

·
Registered
946 Posts
so it's a fake? i just ordered a mudman and would be dissapointed if this came out in the next month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it's true. this information is from casio distribute worker in poland. this information is very new. in shop he willl be on august and cost about 250$

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
for easier viewing pleasure

wat happened to the display? the current G9000 has the timer/stop watch display which i really like a lot. still cant believe this model is in production. wheres the news?

·
Banned
731 Posts
omg...this design is not as appealing as the current design. You sure this is the new mudman? I wonder what the G in the centre functions as. :think:

·
Registered
93 Posts
It's hard to believe that only this polish site mention about this model!

·
Registered
93 Posts
not really digging it. luv the addition of multiband 6.
have u seen our WUS Team DDMV Desperation Series GW-225A-DDMV MudFrog?

The GW-225A-DDMV MudFrog it's much, much better realised! |>

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Something about that watch just doesn't look 'right' :rodekaart. Unless it shows up on Casio's site I would be very cautious about this watch.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Hhhmmm, maybe it's a prototype? Hopefully, otherwise it doesn't look so good (or possibly a fake as others have said).
BUT, if this model will come out, with the Multi-band 6, then I wonder how long before we'll see a Multi-band 6 5600? :p (with 24hr CDT!!!!:-!)

Kev

·
Registered
999 Posts
for easier viewing pleasure

quote]
I think that is a very smart looking display layout. I'll bet that the 2 lower windows will show the function and time in the CDT and STW modes. I also like how all the indicators are streamlined into the top of the screen. I would go for flopping the angle of the topline to err on the side of exposing more LCD versus concealing it. I dig it!|> ( IF in fact is "real")

1 - 20 of 165 Posts