WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Well done. Thanks for sharing...I enjoyed it quite a bit as I'm still becoming more and more familiar with my own Ambit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Excellent review sir. Your earlier youtube clips were one of the reasons I finally decided to spring for the Ambit. However, two weeks into owning mine I've already got screen issues. Bummer.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you!

I'm eagerly awaiting the May update, too - but my calf's still hurting from the mountain marathon almost a week ago (the report on that has some more pics of data collected and on Movescount, by they way - and one of the most roundabout workarounds of all time for getting a Google Map of the track...), so it's better for me if it takes a li'l longer, anyways... I will want to get out there and review that quickly :p

rdff41: What sort of screen issues?
Jeff_C: What, no further comment regarding the missing function? ;)

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Ugghh... im soooo sleepy... if only I had a nice espresso!

I keep hearing about these updates LOL... So maybe... LOL

Im honored to have been mentioned in your excellent review.

I still want an espresso LOL.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update: Added a few thoughts on navigation, which are not strictly review-ish, in this post here, as well as videos showing the route creation (long and boring) and the navigation function in action (just about as long, but hopefully more interesting for those who want to get to know that function).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts