WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, some of you read my inquiry about the possibility of a bracelet option for the NavB auto. I was fortunate enough to have a fellow member e-mail me and fill me in on a beautiful bracelet that Gunter Steinhart had for some of his models.

I contacted Gunter, placed my order for the bracelet along with end links, and it was in the mail and on its way to me!!

This afternoon, it arrived. It's better than I EVER thought it could be. The end links fit as snugly to the lugs as my Rolex ExplorerII. The brushed finish is absolutely stunning. It's truly the perfect combination for someone that wants to "dress" up their pilot just a tad.

Thanks Gunter for the beautiful bracelet, and Debaufre for one amazing timepiece.

·
Registered
138 Posts
That watch looks great with a bracelet. Seems like a nice option to interchange between the leather strap and bracelet to fit the mood.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats :-!. I added the same bracelet from Gunter to my Wings of Gold Pilot, which uses the same Nav-B case. I prefer bracelets in warmer weather and will switch back to the leather strap with deployment clasp during colder months. As you stated, the bracelet end pieces fit the lugs perfectly.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
That is gorgeous
can someone let me know where I can get this bracelet?
maybe send me an email contact or a link
Thanks
Gord

1 - 8 of 8 Posts