WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Nice one! Frogman!!! I shall be buying a stack of them for sure.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder if Casio used blue steel, instead of just painted them blue.

And why not all visible metal part in blue steel, including
buttons, screws, buckle, and back? Now that would be a nice idea, ain't it?

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
No idea. If I've read the Japanese right, the back is gold like the other 25th Anniversary watches and not blue. I would have like blue.

The main body and back are titanium.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,582 Posts
Ha ha, DJ,

That would be a nice detail, a metal blue back... I'm not to fond of this series. Actualy I'm happy about it, because else my wallet was really hurting. I can save some money for the next series. I hope that one in yellow. Yellow and blue are important colors in the G-Shock line up's.

Hi Ggyy,

Thanks for this scoop. This time I haven't seen it coming. Funny enough I was on Yamazaru's BBS and website today, but forgot to check his dairy. I won't be too scared about painted metal. It is well protected under the resin bezel!

A big Shout to Casio too... The Dawn Black Frogman was the final Frogman wasn't it:-d:-d:-d:-d Let's hope for a Yellow 25th Anniversary Frogman. For DragonJade maybe with a black mtitaium back? Would that not be nice?

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
13,284 Posts

A big Shout to Casio too... The Dawn Black Frogman was the final Frogman wasn't it:-d:-d:-d:-d Let's hope for a Yellow 25th Anniversary Frogman. For DragonJade maybe with a black mtitaium back? Would that not be nice?
Black would be great. :-! Black as the night.

They really should have used a black titanium back on the Dawn Black series and blue with this series. They would have been buggered for Rising White, but would probably have gotten away with silver.

·
Registered
461 Posts
This might be my first chance to get a Frogman for a "normal" price :-!
I hope I manage...

Sjors.. The G-Shock hole is getting bigger in my wallet for each day it feels like.. o|
Email to Manager:
I need a raise, ehum.. influation is really high at the moment and I can pay my obses.... Rent... rent that is!!

:-x

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like your idea of yellow G's with gold buttons, buckle, and back like Dawn Black series, Sjors.
Now that will be a nice "Dawn Yellow" series. :-!

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
I like your idea of yellow G's with gold buttons, buckle, and back like Dawn Black series, Sjors.
Now that will be a nice "Dawn Yellow" series. :-!
You can't use the words Dawn, Rising or Master.

Maybe something like Sky Yellow, or Midnight Yellow...

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Man it gets my goat, all these "new monthly releases"

Whats the point?

Surely Casio and ourselves are trying to achieve the ultimate Watch?

If Casio only realised, and kept it real.

Atomic (5 Multiband), Solar, and G-5600,5500(module)

C'mon Casio about time you made the best selling watch ever.

I would personally buy at least 1000 of these (5600)if they made them.

'here's hoping'

Asfalloth

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,582 Posts
You can't use the words Dawn, Rising or Master.

Maybe something like Sky Yellow, or Midnight Yellow...
I was actually thinking analogue on the Rising White and Dawn Black. I was thinking about Noon Yellow, or maybe Yellow Helios. It was in line more logical I think, followed by Evening Blue. Well, we will have to do it with "Master Blue":)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Allllll Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with cutepape... finally a chance to get a frogman.... which veteran is going to tell us newcommers how it's done. How do we pre-order Sjors?

Thanks,
Gawain

·
Registered
754 Posts
I think the blue words really kills it.

Don't they have other colors for their special editions other than black and white in their factory?

Come on, give us something different like red or yellow or silver.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts