WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I really like that design of case, do you find the steel bracelets rattle around, i picture opening it with the bracelet in a ball next to the case, or banging up against it.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where on the site is it?
And no problem with fitting bracelets in?

Its under accessories for me.........:-s

Bracelets?: no prob......the orange LM-3 has the full bracelet on (no links out).

Mitch (as usual) did his homework on this....the big boys fit no problem|>

·
Registered
3,679 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really like that design of case, do you find the steel bracelets rattle around, i picture opening it with the bracelet in a ball next to the case, or banging up against it.
he thought of that as well.......each of the 8 slots has a little spandex strap that you hold them in with....so no jumping around during transit or falling out when opened.

I've only had it a few hours, but I cant see one problem with it.....

ok ONE problem:roll:

Mitch: can you make this in a 120-watch version?!?!:think:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I have that same case and I love it. My only concern are those spandex straps, I seem to have a little trouble sliding some of my watches under them. I'm sure it's me as I'm rough on stuff.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
I'd be more concerned with putting a watch on bracelet in there as it would scratch the caseback. I've avoided buying those because of that. I use a watch roll for transport.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
no. I have some of the original leather watch wallets from sector. they used to send the sge 650 series divers in them. I have a whole case of those things.:-d

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
oh, the game is on!:-d you doubt how deep my watch addiction is? well here you go, a whole case of original leather sector wallets!!!!b-)

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I'd be more concerned with putting a watch on bracelet in there as it would scratch the caseback. I've avoided buying those because of that. I use a watch roll for transport.
I had the same concern Sean but I southern engineered a solution. I have several pair of prescription eye glasses in addition to my 8 watches so, as a result, I've acquired about 15 or 20 micro fiber cloths. I just slip one between bracelet and case back before putting the watch in the travel case. Protects the back and I've always got 2 or 3 polish cloths on hand. :-!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm cheap....my case is my watch wrapped in couple socks. Thats what I put it in when I go to the gym so my car keys don't get it.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Damn smart. I love it! Shame it wouldn't work for any of my pieces. :-(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts