WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon fellow enthusiasts,

I received a special promotional G-shock yesterday, I got it on ebay for a very good price. It's a late 90's early 2000's promotional Ford Focus Casio G-shock DW -004 in new condition with box, instructions, tags, etc. Only thing is that the watch was dead as the seller stated in the listing it sat in it's original box and has never been worn. The seller said he received it as a special promotions gift for buying a Ford Focus new back in 2000. After I received it, I installed a new Energizer battery and runs like new. I know it's nothing extremely rare or extraordinary as far as collection value. But it was just something of a special NOS and being in perfect condition that led me to purchase it. Let me know what u all think

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
Nice to see one in new condition! Pity its not got any collab markings anywhere, I guess it's a standard 004? Can't say I've seen many green ones though so nice find!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
To the untrained G-shock eye (mine), it looks like any other of the 6 million G-Shock models.

heb
Yes, to the untrained eye, I'm eating an orange. But to the eye that has brains, I'm making a point about marriage. For you see, marriage is a lot like an orange. First, you have the skin. Then the sweet, sweet innards. Mmm...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice to see one in new condition! Pity its not got any collab markings anywhere, I guess it's a standard 004? Can't say I've seen many green ones though so nice find!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk
Yes it's a standard dw-004

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts