WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My watch addiction quickly got out of hand and I have two watches to sell that I just purchased. They are NEW. This is for a new Omega Speedmaster First Man on the Moon 3570.50.00 watch. This watch was purchased from an online reputable watch seller (Authentic Watches), includes a three year warranty and a certificate of authenticity. The reason I am selling it here instead of trying to return it to them is to avoid the restocking fee. I am relatively new to watch collecting and went a little overboard. I bought this Speedmaster because it is a classic, but once I received it, I knew that I still prefer my Planet Ocean 42mm. As you can see from the images, the watch is brand new. I took it out of the box and tried it on. But this watch was NEVER worn. The BEGINNING date on the warranty card is 11/27/12. Watch will come in its original packaging and include the warranty card, receipt for original purchase, etc. I bought this watch for $3,595 and am asking $3,495. Serious offers please. I will ship same day assuming cleared payment through Paypal.

Here are details as you already know:

- Black Dial
- Chronograph Feature
- First Man On The Moon Watch
- Manual Winding Movement
- Caliber: Omega 1861, Power Reserve: 48 Hours
- 3 Year Warranty
- Guaranteed Authentic
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Brushed with Polished Steel Case & Bracelet
- Manufacturer Box & Manual
- 30 Meters / 100 Feet Water Resistant
- 42mm = 1 1/2" Case, 7" Adjustable Bracelet
- Deployment Buckle
- Luminescent Hands and Markers

I live in Dallas, TX. You are more than welcome to pick it up from me or I will ship it to you after payment via Paypal. I have sold items on eBay for 13 years but figured I would try this forum first based on advice from a friend (who loves this site).

IMG_0029.jpg IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0030.jpg IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0033.jpg IMG_0035.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts