WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I agree. Looks very nice, and a good price point. I've never heard of the brand before, though.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I owned a Nevon, the case edges were a little sharp and the bezel wasnt smooth but for what it cost it was a decent and hefty watch.
I did had some issues with one of the screws on the bracelet but that was prompty replaced by the team from Obris Morgan

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm - that's disappointing. I wonder if they've improved things with the Explorer? Maybe I'll hold off on ordering one until some reviews come out.

·
Premium Member
40,912 Posts
There's a similar thread in f71. Might be worth checking out. Consensus seems to be that it's a nice looking watch which is unfortunately killed by the "30" on the bezel - it's the right way up when the bezel is set back to 60, but if the "30" is at the top then it will be upside down.

I have a Branco frmo Obris Morgan and I quite like it. It's not without it's faults, but all in all Obris Morgan seem to offer a really good watch at it's price point.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I can live with the flipped 30, I think, as it is rare to find a diver of a reasonable size, with looks like this, and no date. The price is very good too.

Do I think it would be better with the 30 the other way up? Yes. But most watches are a slight compromise, in my opinion. My ideal dive watch is a JLC, a sold out limited edition, way outside my budget, now and probably always. Besides that, I think all dive watches are slightly flawed to me. Too big, date window, too ugly, too thick etc etc. this seems very nice; I'd love to hear from someone who owns one, in the fullness of time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,
I've been on this forum for years but only posted once. I have no idea for to post new threads/posts - must be something to do with my "rights"! I've been trying to communicate with a few people who WTB an Obris Morgan Branco. I have one - it's PVD with white markers and orange second hand. Comes with a rather nice tan leather strap with pvd buckle and an olive/tan NATO with PVD Zulu hardware....if anyone is interest then please pm me.
When I work out how to post I will put it in sales corner!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts