WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Would have picked one up when it was $319 but at it' going rate I'll wait
for a 2nd hand. Features are nice especially for those with thin wrist.

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would have picked one up when it was $319 but at it' going rate I'll wait
for a 2nd hand. Features are nice especially for those with thin wrist.
Yes, I read that someone bought one at Creation for $317, but no sign of it there now. They have a winner on their hands, so hopefully more will free up at a good price.

·
Registered
12,794 Posts

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
Yes, I read that someone bought one at Creation for $317, but no sign of it there now. They have a winner on their hands, so hopefully more will free up at a good price.
Radar1 i have this one coming my way. Should be in my hands today or tomorrow. My expectations are high so let's see if I'm disappointed.

The value for the dollar would appear to be unusually high on this one.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,883 Posts
Already posted in the Orient forum weeks ago. Please use the search function. Why do people keep posting Seiko, Citizen and Orient stuff here when they have their own forums? Everything dive-watch related should stay on their respective brand forums.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f410/baby-pro-sat-diver-el0001b00b-el0002l00b-4616133.html
Well lets see.They are 200m ISO Compliant Divers watches and this is F74 so why the hell not post them here?How about we also stop posting any diver in F74 that uses Miyota or Seiko movements as well?
Go hang out in F2 Francis,you'll fit right in.Oh and this is my new Seiko ISO Compliant Air Diver & my Citizen ISO Compliant Solar Diver...
PS:Sorry to hijack your thread OP..

Attachments

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well lets see.They are 200m ISO Compliant Divers watches and this is F74 so why the hell not post them here?How about we also stop posting any diver in F74 that uses Miyota or Seiko movements as well?
Go hang out in F2 Francis,you'll fit right in.Oh and this is my new Seiko ISO Compliant Air Diver & my Citizen ISO Compliant Solar Diver...
PS:Sorry to hijack your thread OP..
Right on E8. Wow, who knew you can't ask about a newish dive watch on F74? This is where I spend most of my time when I am on WUS. Not like I posted a thread about an Apple Smartwatch...

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Radar1 i have this one coming my way. Should be in my hands today or tomorrow. My expectations are high so let's see if I'm disappointed.

Awesome score. Please let us all know what your impressions are. It's tough to pick one of the three.

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts

That's the same one I would have chosen. Funny if it has been out a while, as I was just notified by Orient USA that this was new for them, so maybe just hit our shores. I'd like to hope that ever popular (Seiko) hour hand is a bit more elongated than the Seiko version. One would think that's the only hour hand Seiko has in the parts bin. :)

Still, I do like this model Orient. Look forward to your A1 report.

Reactions: Radar1

·
Registered
103 Posts
That's the same one I would have chosen. Funny if it has been out a while, as I was just notified by Orient USA that this was new for them, so maybe just hit our shores. I'd like to hope that ever popular (Seiko) hour hand is a bit more elongated than the Seiko version. One would think that's the only hour hand Seiko has in the parts bin. :)

Still, I do like this model Orient. Look forward to your A1 report.
That model looks fantastic. I want one of these and I also look forward to the review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There has been some concern expressed regarding the size of this watch. Here it is next to a 39.6mm diver. I tried to have them at the same height to keep the distortion minimal. This is a very wearable size.

I believe so too. I saw a side-by-side on Youtube with a Turtle and it looked visibly smaller. Not small, but certainly wearable. I just submitted an offer on eBay. Blue dial. We'll see how that pans out. This one is exciting for sure. I debated an OSD for years, but knew the size would likely force me to sell it. This is such a great compromise between the OSD and Ray/Mako.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Does the bracelet use Orient's awful pin system? Looks like an aluminum bezel too?

Neil

1 - 20 of 344 Posts