WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
301 - 320 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't think that bezel size is directly related to case outer size.
It's understandable that bezel insert has unique size, but entire bezel maybe is of some standart size
Maybe someone removed the bezel and measured it inner size, or case glass seat outer size?

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
when will they release it in white to match the OS300??

Reactions: ZASKAR36

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would anyone be interested in a quick (<5 min.) update video about the Triton?

I've had mine since September 2018 and have worn it a ton. I have a lot to say about it, and after heavy use it definitely has some quirks that I don't think I was prepared for when purchasing. I kind of want to put my thoughts into a video and see what people think.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts

I've had mine since September 2018 and have worn it a ton. I have a lot to say about it, and after heavy use it definitely has some quirks that I don't think I was prepared for when purchasing. I kind of want to put my thoughts into a video and see what people think.
let's have it, it's years-in stuff I'm interested in

·
Registered
2,879 Posts

Why not? Always a good idea to do these.

I've had mine for about a year. It's my last diver (not really into divers anymore), but I won't sell it. Great for sporty things involving sweat and water.

Saw Strapcode released an Angus Jubilee for it, and now a couple of oyster style with polished center links and brushed side links. The former seems kind of cool, but man, come on Strapcode, the Triton needs the Hexad!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
It has aluminium bezel insert
Is it possible to replace with ceramic? Maybe there is an options to replace entire bezel from other Seiko or Orient or other? What is the bezel inner diameter?
(Bezel insert inner dia is 31.5 and outer 39mm as i understand.)
Any ideas?
I replaced mine with Seiko Sumo ceramic insert from DLW Watches. Inner diameter matches, outer diameter: I had to sand it down to 39,1mm. Like it. (Tuna style hands from Monsterwatches + Strapcode bracelet) :) Wrist Blue Fashion accessory Jewellery Cobalt blue

·
Registered
655 Posts
Just ordered a blue Triton. Looks great on paper, hope it meets expectations. Was thinking about a sbdc061 but I’m tired of Seiko’s QC issues and it’s about double the price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
More info about sanding the sumo insert to fit the triton bezel please.
I made a wooden drum tapered at one end (with a diameter slightly smaller than inner diameter of the insert: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkSbJPkOuF7soVNE9dEa1lPbE3Bs?e=EVv1oR) and applied evenly about 15 layers of electrical tape on it. Then I pushed the insert onto the drum untill it was stuck reasonably firm. Fixed the drum in the drill and sanded down rotating insert by about 0,8mm with a diamond file pressed gently to the edge checking the diameter now and then with a digital caliper. It took about 30-40 minutes as I was trying to be very careful not to break the ceramic insert (even it seemed to be quite thick and solid).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, I'm very interested in the Triton. Seems like the blue is the preferred option.

How is it holding up for people a year later?

301 - 320 of 344 Posts