WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally pulled the trigger on my first Oris a New 43mm Aquis date Black! I have been drooling over it for a while and couldn't resist. After reading the many recommendations I ordered it from Topper. They did not have it in stock but said they should have it by next Thursday and ship it out to me then. I can't wait till it gets here and will post pics then!:)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrats, very wise decision. Very nice, sturdy watch, you gonna have lots of fun with it.

Always wear it in the best of health.

Cheers

Wolfgang

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just received a call from Topper with an update on my Aquis. It seems that Oris USA is out of stock so I won't be getting it this Friday! They said it will be a couple of weeks till they get this Model in. So hence the wait is on. I guess I'll have to be happy watching youtube videos of it for now.:-(

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yikes, that's torture, but it will be well worth it! Did u order on the bracelet? One of the best around and the rubber is also world class. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yikes, that's torture, but it will be well worth it! Did u order on the bracelet? One of the best around and the rubber is also world class. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. I ordered with the bracelet. That was one of the features that i was drawn to. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts