WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
11,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually hang out in the affordables forum and posted this the other day, maybe I should post it here as well.

I was at couple different Tourneau locations, they have a deal going for the holidays where you can finance any watch over $500, up to 24 months for free (0%) and they will pay you the first months payment in cash when you buy the watch. I had an Oris and a Longines I wanted and was willing to buy, but neither location had either one! :-( I did try on several Omega, Longines, Oris, and even a Blancpain Diver (Used for $7000 b-)) man did they look good! Tourneau wants MSRP for everything but I did have a $250 off coupon from one of thier flyers.

So I went home and looked online and found a certain online dealer had the Oris I wanted on a special for $575, no tax, free overnight shipping and a 3 year warrantee. So I told my wife to get it as my Christmas present! Less than half the MSRP. Two hours after it was $775 on the same site! Anyway here's the Oris Big Crown Pointer Date I got.....

·
11,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have only had the chance to wear it for an afternoon and it felt awesome, seems perfect for me. :-! I got a bad lume shot, I need to dig out my little tripod again:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts