WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, i've been wanting to get back into a Panerai for a few years now. I had a 183 that I traded for a Speedy and have been missing it as of late. I've been wanting to get another Pam for a few years but it seemed when it was time to buy a watch something else popped up that I had to have. Well, i finally added one!

Its a 1321, probably not the most popular model but i'm loving it so far. Now its time to start hoarding straps and working on figuring out which Rad to add to the collection with it.

Obligatory pics below.

IMG_4167.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yep and they're spectacular! I'm normally not a fan of the power indicator PAMs but that is integrated into the design very well.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Lots to like about this piece! I really like also how the power reserve is integrated, just as nrcooled has stated also. As well, the GMT function and the cool blued seconds hand. And I really prefer automatic watches that do not say "Automatic" on the dial, and the power reserve indicator takes care of that!

Very cool watch indeed. Congratulations! Excellent pics as well.

Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Congratulations.. looks great and fits perfect on your wrist.
always wear what you like. and forget what others think.
enjoy it in good health.

·
Registered
20,501 Posts
Welcome back to the Paneristi!!

Don’t forget to post up shots of your great new addition on the WRUW thread.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all! I'm loving it so far. Makes a nice addition to the collection. So different from everything else I have.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts