WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Moderator at Large
52,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stowa just launched a limited edition of a Partitio, the Partitio Vintage Limited Black

The black dial of this limited edition has Superluminova coated luminous hands in a typical vintage vibe , and so are the numbers on the dial.

This watch is fitted with a TOP 2824-2 you can see working through the display back. The limitation # is engraved on the rotor. Three hand-stitched straps will be available: Light brown, their new vintage strap or even the plain black one.

Retail: €960. 4 weeks delivery time. More specs on website.

https://www.stowa.de/en/Partitio+Vintage+Black+Limited.htm

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's a beautiful timepiece. Makes me want to reconsider the Marine I have on the way!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Neat. This looks like the Stowa Partitio Texas, minus the Texas. Great decision on Stowa's part to make this version!

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
i wish they sold the blue dial version from worn and would as a permanent line up. that watch is so pretty, i would've already bought one. sucks something so nice looking was only limited to 100 pieces.
I don't get the point of limited editions. Both this watch and the MO with the blue dial could sell well over the allotted amount of the limited number in which they were produced. Why do companies limit the profit potential of their most handsome designs? It's not just Stowa. Omega (Speedy Tuesday), Breitling (Navitimer 806 and the new 765), Sinn (103 St C) and others are guilty of producing great looking watches that could be a main stay and money maker in their line up for many years. Instead they make a few watches for a limited edition to I assume boost sales in the short run. It's short sighted and unnecessary IMO. Limited Editions limit (no pun intended) the profit potential of the design and can alienate customers who aren't able to acquire one of the limited watches.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Oh man, that w&w version is gorgeous!

·
Registered
174 Posts
What are your thoughts on making this my first Stowa purchase? Love this watch, but can't decide if it should be this model or a flieger.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What are your thoughts on making this my first Stowa purchase? Love this watch, but can't decide if it should be this model or a flieger.
Both great watches - this versions looks interesting. What size watch do you normally wear?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts