WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Has anyone received theirs yet?

I was browsing the website and noticed that there was 1 left available and ordered one in. Expected shipping is in June - a few weeks which is pretty standard for them so I wasn't sure if there any out in the wild.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Has anyone received theirs yet?
I was browsing the website and noticed that there was 1 left available and ordered one in. Expected shipping is in June - a few weeks which is pretty standard for them so I wasn't sure if there any out in the wild.
Congratulations for grasping the last piece. Last night I put that 059/100 in my cart but finally gave up. Enjoy your watch!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Appears to be completely sold out already. That was fast. I don't see other LE Stowa's flying off the shelf like this. Watch enthusiasts - why is this piece more "high demand" than something like the LE Flieger Grey that have been in stock for months?

Just curious.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Appears to be completely sold out already. That was fast. I don't see other LE Stowa's flying off the shelf like this. Watch enthusiasts - why is this piece more "high demand" than something like the LE Flieger Grey that have been in stock for months?

Just curious.
My hypothesis: the watch has a 37mm case and 46.9mm lug-to-lug. All of the skinny wristed guys who always complain that watches are too big finally got their wish. : D

·
Registered
706 Posts
Congratulations for grasping the last piece. Last night I put that 059/100 in my cart but finally gave up. Enjoy your watch!
Thanks! Apologies if this is being too nosy but what did you mean by "gave up". Were you experiencing technical difficulties?

Just curious.
Personally, I found that the black with Old Radium lumed numerals fit the aesthetic better than the standard black. My guess for most is that black (always popular) with that got that "right" vintage look.

My hypothesis: the watch has a 37mm case and 46.9mm lug-to-lug. All of the skinny wristed guys who always complain that watches are too big finally got their wish. : D
Joking? Partitios, Anteas in 35.5/36.5mm, and 36mm Marines/Fliegers have been available for a while now. Not sure that explains this would explain the Black Vintage LE. Now that I've written this, I think I missed the sarcasm. =)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Joking? Partitios, Anteas in 35.5/36.5mm, and 36mm Marines/Fliegers have been available for a while now. Not sure that explains this would explain the Black Vintage LE. Now that I've written this, I think I missed the sarcasm. =)

Yes, I was joking. The watch is terrific and I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did. Stowa really hit it out of the park with this one. I passed only because I'm trying to not buy any watches for a while as I have some other priorities, but I still love to look at watches and talk about them.

·
Registered
706 Posts
No. I chose between it and the grey Partitio. The grey seems to be a bit more dressy so I opted for it! ;-)
Congratulations to you! I did take some time to decide between the grey and black. In WIS tradition, photos please when it's on wrist!

Yes, I was joking. The watch is terrific and I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did. Stowa really hit it out of the park with this one. I passed only because I'm trying to not buy any watches for a while as I have some other priorities, but I still love to look at watches and talk about them.
Same with me. I wasn't planning on this purchase but I loved the lume color on the black dial so I will have to sell off a watch or two now.

I've had previous Stowas and I have nothing but praise. Any Stowas in your collection?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts