WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we started with the jobs................................What music do you, Breitling fans, like ?:)

·
Registered
245 Posts
today so far I have listened too

leo kottke, Sibelius (karelia suite), rammstein, bohse onkles, they might be giants, black sabbath, grieg, the KLF, ACDC.

hmmm I need to add some bluegrass to that list :D as to whats my favourite? eeeeeeep oldies? Black Sabbath,Deep Purple, Cream, Clapton, early genesis, pink floyd, yes, wishbone ash, argent etc

i vent my enthusiasm by dj'ing on the net sometimes (not a plug)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
yeah what he said.. both kind's ... Rock AND Rock .. from AC/DC to Zappa

-Rene

·
Registered
221 Posts
I was a disc jockey back in the 60's and 70's and have always been a Rock Music kind a guy. Still enjoy bands like The Who, Styx, Night Ranger, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Moody Blues, Queen, John Mellencampt, etc. but also like Dave Mathews Band and Ben Harper. I actually right now am really hooked on a band based here in KC called The Elders, an Irish Rock Band, that is more rock than Irish sounding. I go see this band as often as I can and my friends are beginning to call me a groupie. Check them out on www.myspace.com/theelders and hear some of their recent music.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My kind of music is metalcore ... although the band I'm in is more "peacefull'' sort of speak:)

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Currently on my WMA disk in the car: Evanescence, Extreme, Thunder, Blues Brothers Soundtrack, O Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack, Some Classic Rock, some Bassy dance for when I want to sound like a boy racer (well it is a Subaru) and a Christmas Crooners CD!

But if I could only listen to one more band for the rest of my life? BON JOVI!

"I'll be there til the stars don't shine, til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme, I know when I die you'll be on my mind, and I'll love you, always." Nothing short of genius.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My kind of music is metalcore ... although the band I'm in is more "peacefull'' sort of speak:)

any recordings about of your band?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any recordings about of your band?
we'll re-record in studio this winter 'cause i'm not pleased with the previous results....anyways we don't sing in english :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
we'll re-record in studio this winter 'cause i'm not pleased with the previous results....anyways we don't sing in english :)
it doesn't have to be english, some of my favourite music is in dutch and german. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
In my CD shuttle today: Yonderboi (Shallow and Profound), Cafe Del Mar Vol 8, Moby (18), Depeche Mode (Enjoy the Silence), Live (The Best of), Nine Sounds, Nice Noise (Various artists - experimental album). Depending on the day and my mood, I'll listen to anything from Maria Callas to Madonna, Nirvana to Nine Inch Nails, Mozart to Metallica; Not too keen on Country and Western though, but my wife loves the latter.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Listening to The Alarm, Mike Peters, The Cult, U2.
Also some classical, however I couldn't name you what or by whom. Rather pathetic.
Jazz this morning, 'Sketches of Spain', 'Kind of Blue'
-jbbb

·
Registered
531 Posts
my music is as epileptic as i am: i buy based on if the girl on the cover is cute...on a drive recently, I noticed that I have wayyyy too many female artists in my collection.

and yes, i did choose the correct word epileptic, not eclectic.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Music....hmmmm

Depends on my mood....was a pro DJ here in England for 4 years 1979-1982...then part time for years!!!

So Disco, glam rock.....yes I know I know....

But also Mozart, Marty Robbins....yes yes as I said I know I know

AC/DC Madaleine Peyroux Satchmo

Not sooooo keen on goth rock....B-)

Ho hum

D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Art Pepper
Chet Baker
Bill Evans
Miles Davis