WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Looks sweet on the isofrane...Try a Nato yet?
Sorry, I've never been a fan of Nato/Zulu straps. I've tried them on a variety of different watches in the past and never cared for the look.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Wow it looks great on the Isofrane!!!! My favorite. Not a fan of the mesh on this watch. Stock bracelet seems really good!:)
Thanks Brice, Yeah that Isofrane looks good on everything I've tried it on.

I agree with you the stock braceleet looks really good on this watch, beefy and comfortable.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Your pictures are killing me, I just bought a CDII but these pics are making my trigger finger itch.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Brilliant photos as always Demo! I like that configuration too!! Bracelet is my favourite......:-!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am continuing to really like the Artego Diver. Lately I've tried some different strap & mesh combos. Here are a couple I thought you guys would like to see.

Artego on the Isofrane strap:

Artego on heavy weight mesh:

The mesh bracelet on your Artego looks outstanding :-!
Who makes or sells the mesh with that clasp in the pics, must have one.

Leo

·
Banned
325 Posts
The mesh bracelet on your Artego looks outstanding :-!
Who makes or sells the mesh with that clasp in the pics, must have one.

Leo
Leo,

If you check out tungchoy.com I think you'll find that mesh. They have it in 20,22 and 24 mm. Easy to size on your own which otherwise is an issue with mesh.

I have the same configuration as Demo of the Artego and put it on the tungchoy mesh (as I said, I think that is what Demo put his on). It looks amazing.

I'm very happy with the Artego. I tried it on a rubber strap that i modified in a racing style. Looks great as well.

Ola

·
Registered
684 Posts
I am continuing to really like the Artego Diver. Lately I've tried some different strap & mesh combos. Here are a couple I thought you guys would like to see.

Artego on the Isofrane strap:

Artego on heavy weight mesh:

very nice pics :thanks to DEMO

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Thanks guys.

SuperL & Fagan, PMs sent regarding the mesh. |>

·
Registered
233 Posts
Leo,

If you check out tungchoy.com I think you'll find that mesh. They have it in 20,22 and 24 mm. Easy to size on your own which otherwise is an issue with mesh.

I have the same configuration as Demo of the Artego and put it on the tungchoy mesh (as I said, I think that is what Demo put his on). It looks amazing.

I'm very happy with the Artego. I tried it on a rubber strap that i modified in a racing style. Looks great as well.

Ola
Hi Ola, thanks for the bracelet info :-!

Leo

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Leo,

Ola
The mesh that I have on my Artego is different. I've had the tungchoy.com mesh and it wasn't as nice as this mesh. The tungchoy.com mesh wasn't as flexible, the clasp wasn't as nice and overall finishing wasn't quite as good. Plus the tungchoy.com was more expensive.

·
Registered
37,701 Posts
Demo
could you please send me the info on your
mesh? Thx. Brice

btw my Black Artego just landed!! Incredibly fast shipping!!! Bought the watch this week end and it shipped yesterdy morning. It was here thismorning!!! Insane!! But perfect for impatient WIS!!:)
the blue one should arrive tomorrow or Thursday! Couldn't decide so bought both and will flip one;) horrible disease, isn't it??

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Leo,

Be conscious of wrist size when ordering these...my 8+ inch wrist was too big for the 24mm bracelet to fit me once installed on a watch.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Demo
mesh? Thx. Brice

btw my Black Artego just landed!! Incredibly fast shipping!!! Bought the watch this week end and it shipped yesterdy morning. It was here thismorning!!! Insane!! But perfect for impatient WIS!!:)
the blue one should arrive tomorrow or Thursday! Couldn't decide so bought both and will flip one;) horrible disease, isn't it??
ditto please! whoever makes it should be paying you a commission for this advertising...

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Brice & Phlllpy, PMs sent on mesh source.

The dealer for this mesh is from Hong Kong that sells on ebay, I won't post a link for him here. If anyone else wants the info just send me a PM.

Cheers.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Demo
mesh? Thx. Brice

Congrats Brice on the new Artego. |>

Pretty amazing price on these, it's hard to believe that the price even includes FedEx overnight from Hong Kong.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts