WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Dave :Great pictures and review.

In have been somewhat inactive lately. Your pictures could change that.

·
Registered
37,694 Posts
My two arrived this week.. now the tough part... which to keep, which to flip before I unwrap them:roll:

·
Registered
37,694 Posts
ah ah!!:) I got other plans for my $ ;-)

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Did anybody try the Artego on a NATO strap yet?
Wonder how that looks?
Do we have somebody who owns a PVD version yet? I'm thinking of getting one...

cheers...

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
That blue one is headed my way. Thanks Brice. :)

·
Registered
37,694 Posts
Tough choice. Black dial looks so good but somehow I am attracted to the blue... :think:

I decided to pick te black. It's such a deep black and I actually don't really have a classic black diver. I have three blue and just realized
I have the blue Orsa Sea Viper coming soon:) so blue is going to Peter's home!:)
these Artego are really solid heavy divers. Quality seems good.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I am continuing to really like the Artego Diver. Lately I've tried some different strap & mesh combos. Here are a couple I thought you guys would like to see.

Artego on the Isofrane strap:

Artego on heavy weight mesh:

I m happy with my black dial Artego.
but after seeing your pics........I need a mesh :p

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Re: New Pics of the Artego 300m

Posted earlier about my blue dial arrival, now have her sized and on the wrist for a couple of poor wrist shots. Great wrist presence and fits even my small 6 3/4" wrist nicely. Notice the large piece of debris around the 2 minute mark underneath the crystal, my picture makes it look smaller than it is, how this passed QC is beyond me. I have the tools and experience to repair this but I'm a little disappointed.
Hey Michael, my Artego too arrived with issues. One of which was the bezel spinning in both directions with no racheting. Sent it back for refund and purchased another Artego that was flawless. |>

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Your pics of this watch are stunning as always. I had planned on getting the new Trimix but thats maybe another month or 2 away. You're sorely tempting me with this watch and configuration instead though.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Funny... My replacement Artego was actually the wrong (stainless bezel) model but I decided I liked it better. :-!

Bracelet is easy to adjust. I thought I would need 2 screwdrivers initially.

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts

Well, ordered my Artego Sunday, was shipped Tuesday, arrived today (Wednesday) in the USA Midwest - pretty impressed with that to say the least. The box it came in is impressive also, the watch will remain in there away from the rest of the herd, haha. The watch is impressive also - everything I was hoping for. I had been searching for a watch of this color for a few years. For me a little pricey but not out of reach, so I pulled the trigger. I may be wearing this for awhile and saving my pennies for it's sisters, lol. Thanks for all the good reviews..

Nick

·
Registered
77 Posts
DSC04930.jpg
Well, look like i'm the unlucky 1..:-|

Got it an hour ago and it arrived with the second hand stuck between the minute hand and the chapter ring.

I just send a mail to Artego sales and will see what they propose.

Damn, the watch really look sweet.. If only they can put more effort on the qc aspect.

Daniel

·
Registered
705 Posts
Damn - that sucks ! That may be my next one, sans the second hand issue, lol) I'm sure they'll make it right. Got mine two days ago in perfect condition.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Here's mine on Leather

81 - 99 of 99 Posts