Registered
2,682 Posts
Oh my, that looks fantastic!

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-N975F eszközömről

·
Registered
2,953 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations on a great pick up! I already have 3 OMEGAs, but I hope to pick up one of these in the ffuture. I'm still undecided on whether to go for the 39.5 or the 43.5mm. I've got lots of time to make up my mind.

Enjoy your new Planet Ocean!!

René

Reactions: solesman

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
Love it!

....seriously thinking about flipping my PO45 and going for the 43.5.......will see how the next few months plays out....

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Very nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Congratulations on a great pick up! I already have 3 OMEGAs, but I hope to pick up one of these in the ffuture. I'm still undecided on whether to go for the 39.5 or the 43.5mm. I've got lots of time to make up my mind.

Enjoy your new Planet Ocean!!

René
What's your wrist size?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Congratulations on your pick up! This post makes me want to try on the 42mm titanium.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
What's your wrist size?
I have a 6.5" (16.5cm), flat wrist. I've tried on both the 39.5mm and the 43.5mm and they would both work for me. I just need to decide whether I want to go for the old school Diver look of the 39.5mm or the newer trend of larger dive watches such as the 43.5mm.

I already have a Seamaster 300MC which is 41mm so I think I have the large dive watch category covered. I might have to go with the 39.5mm.

René

1 - 20 of 79 Posts