WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks and nice watches guys.
Just checked the timing over 24 hrs and would call it right on to 1/2sec fast. Once I get some time I’m looking forward to checking it’s COSC test on line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Thanks and nice watches guys.
Just checked the timing over 24 hrs and would call it right on to 1/2sec fast. Once I get some time I’m looking forward to checking it’s COSC test on line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aweaome!! That sounds about right.🤠👍

René

Reactions: Art 1

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have a 6.5" (16.5cm), flat wrist. I've tried on both the 39.5mm and the 43.5mm and they would both work for me. I just need to decide whether I want to go for the old school Diver look of the 39.5mm or the newer trend of larger dive watches such as the 43.5mm.

I already have a Seamaster 300MC which is 41mm so I think I have the large dive watch category covered. I might have to go with the 39.5mm.

René
I also tried the 43.5 on my 6.75 in wrist and i was okay with the size but it's a little too thick for me personally. Both beautiful watches though.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Mine (bought 2 weeks ago) says hello.....🤩

View attachment 15644798
You guys are killing me with these pictures!!

I still have about a year's worth of saving to do before I'm able to spring for my next piece, and you all are driving me crazy.😬

Gorgeous watch, and nice photo, Mike!

René

·
Vendor
Omega/Tudor/Breitling/Grand Seiko/Tag Heuer/Montblanc/Hamilton/Seiko
251 Posts
Congrats on the pickup OP! I've contemplated this myself with folks in store and for my roughly 6.75" wrist I'd take at 39.5 in blue. You can't go wrong with any of them though! I had a few photos from a few weeks ago and figured I'd post as well.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nice watch you picked up there! Congratulations! Vance.

Reactions: Art 1
41 - 60 of 79 Posts